The Strategic Leadership Institute (SLI) is an association of some of South Africa's top leadership development, executive coaching, corporate training and cross-cultural engagement professionals. Our facilitators and coaches are all experts in their field combining solid academic knowledge (all with at least a Master’s degree) with years of experience and a passion for what they do.
Some of the prominent professional associations of which individual associates are members include PSASA (Professional Speakers Association of South Africa), COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa) and the GSF (Global Speakers Federation). The SLI is also an accredited provider of StrengthsFinderTM assessments and coaching (individual and team level), as well as DISC360TM assessments and coaching.
In our globalized technology-driven world rapid change has become the only constant and in this environment, effective leadership is the critical determiner of success on a personal, group, organizational, national and international level. We follow a personalized, customer-orientated approach to help leaders on all levels become more effective in what they do in order to influence the formation of their most desirable futures.
Our vision is to shape the most preferable future through strategic leadership development.
The mission of the Strategic Leadership Institute is to help individuals, organizations, groups and governments create the most desirable future possible through strategic leadership development.
Since its inception, SLI has been governed by its core values. These values shape the culture and define the character of our organization. They guide how we behave and make decisions:
- Client Value Creation: Enabling our clients to become effective strategic leaders and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value.
- Respect for the Individual: Valuing diversity and unique contributions, fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment and treating each person in a manner that reflects SLI’s values. We believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best. We treat others as we want to be treated and value a positive work/life balance.
- Best People: Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our services, challenging our people, demonstrating a “can-do” attitude and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
- Integrity: Being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions. We thus value and demonstrate fairness, honesty, transparency and accountability.
- Stewardship: Fulfilling our obligation of building a better, stronger and sustainable world for future generations, protecting the SLI brand, meeting our commitments to stakeholders, acting with an owner mentality, developing our people and helping improve communities and the global environment.
Please contact any of us for more information. You can also submit a request to contract our services by visiting our Contact us page.
Ready to improve the way in which you lead, work, interact or communicate? Phone, send an email or visit the Contact us page.
ContactStrategic Leadership Institute
P.O. Box 14137, Sinoville
+27 (12) 567-6512
+27 82 925 4125